Hello out there....if anyone reads this blog regularly I will not be updating for a while. I'll be reading lots of books while I recover from carpal tunnel surgery so I will have lots to catch up with when I have healed. I hope it won't be long. I've got some really great books to share with you. I hope to be blogging again in a week or so. We'll see. Keep reading even if it is only a word or two here and there. I'm still slugging my way through my scriptures. Some days it is only a verse or two but I feel so much better when I stick to it daily. Every word counts and it always makes a difference in the way I feel about the day. So...until I'm back keep reading...
One Word After Another!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment