Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Surgery Was A Success
Hello everyone, I'm back. My surgery was successful and now I no longer experience the painful symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrom in my right hand. I was able to watch the whole surgery on the same TV monitor that the doctor was using. I didn't have quite enough "happy juice" to put me to sleep so I figured I may as well watch. I am glad I had it done. Now my left hand will be done in July. It will be good to have it overwith. While I was off work (one week) I did quite a lot of reading so I have some definate catching up to do so I'll get to it. I hope your enjoy. Please feel free to comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Horray! I look forward to hearing about what you have been reading!
Post a Comment